Our desire at Movement Youth is to create an authentic space for students to know God, love people, and live sent.
We do that through Teaching, small groups, games, team building exercises and practical outreach
July 3-7, 2022
DC Cross Cultural Trip
July 22-23 2022
July 3-7, 2022
At Centrifuge, students are divided into groups for recreation and Bible study based on age ranges by grade completed
Recreation is facilitated within Bible study groups by a member of our trained FUGE camp staff, who also leads the Bible study. Each activity serves a specific purpose and is debriefed so students can make application in their lives.
Students also participate in Track Times. Track Times are created to give students the opportunity to participate in something with which they are familiar, or try something new! Students are divided into “tracks” based on a list of activities they indicate during the registration process. We offer creative, active, performance, and classroom-based activities during these times, and each track is led by a member of the FUGE staff.
Rotterdam Mission Trip
July 15-23, 2022
When Do We Meet?
We meet Sundays from 5-7. We have a time of teaching through large and small groups, games, and fellowship through food.
We know that visiting a new place can be hard, so we want to make it as easy as possible for you to get connected to our group. Whether you are a parent looking for a place for your student or a student looking for a place to belong, fill out this form to introduce yourself and we will get you connected.
Meet Khiry Cooper
Our Family Ministry Director
- What is your favorite book?
- Misreading Scripture with Western Eyes by Brandon J O'Brien and E. Richards
- What is your favorite movie?
- Either Major Payne or 42
- What would be your last meal on earth?
- Stuffed shrimp appetizer (Brothers restaurant in Louisiana)
- Pepperoni Pizza with sides of gumbo, fried catfish ( cooked by my aunt Shirley), and a side of bread and Oysters from Dragos in New Orleans.
- Dessert dozen donuts from southern maid donuts ( stadium location)
- What is the song that gets you on the dance floor?
- Doesn’t take much, but Dougie always gets me started.
- Tell us your favorite thing about your job.
- I get to touch all the ministries and families of the church. I love that because it helps me see the big picture and how it all comes together. I also love that I get to help lead and pour into the next generation