Sundays @ 5-7 Pm
Our desire at Movement Youth is to create an authentic space
for students to know God, love people, and live sent.
Join us on Sundays from 5-7pm!
Are you someone between 6th and 12th grade?Get ready for an action packed weekend, filled with many activities! We will travel to Scottsville, VA at Watermarks Camp. We will focus on spiritual renewal as we seek to start off 2024 on the right foot. Look forward to worship, games, intentional Bible study, bonfires, potential tubing at Winter green and more.. Registration includes travel, food, lodging, and potential tubing.
FREE Youth and Young Adults, please join us for a night of worship at Stony Point Church for the Awakening event. Guest speaker Trip Lee will be joining! Make sure you sign up!
Meet Khiry Cooper
Our Family Ministry Director
- What is your favorite book?
- Misreading Scripture with Western Eyes by Brandon J O'Brien and E. Richards
- What is your favorite movie?
- Either Major Payne or 42
- What would be your last meal on earth?
- Stuffed shrimp appetizer (Brothers restaurant in Louisiana)
- Pepperoni Pizza with sides of gumbo, fried catfish ( cooked by my aunt Shirley), and a side of bread and Oysters from Dragos in New Orleans.
- Dessert dozen donuts from southern maid donuts ( stadium location)
- What is the song that gets you on the dance floor?
- Doesn’t take much, but Dougie always gets me started.
- Tell us your favorite thing about your job.
- I get to touch all the ministries and families of the church. I love that because it helps me see the big picture and how it all comes together. I also love that I get to help lead and pour into the next generation